Incubus Live in Singapore
Standard - $108*
*Inclusive of ticketing fee. All prices in SGD.
Incubus is a famous name and formidable force in the competitive world of modern music. Having sold over 13 million albums worldwide, Incubus' extraordinary career has spanned over two decades, and includes seven studio albums, which have spawned a total of fourteen Top 10 Rock hits with four singles debuting at #1 upon their release.
When Incubus released their first full-length album ‘S.C.I.E.N.C.E’, they were but wee lads overflowing with enthusiasm and energy and earned a loyal following with their unique sound and relentless touring, opening for renowned nu-metal bands such as Korn and System Of A Down. Their second effort, ‘Make Yourself, received critical acclaim and achieved double-platinum status after selling over 2 million copies. 2011’s ‘Morning View’, featuring radio hits like ‘Pardon Me’ and ‘Wish You Were Here’, catapulted the band into international stardom. Their signature blend of hip-hop, rock and metal won over the hearts of fans across the globe, and they quickly found themselves headlining bigger tours and playing at famous festivals by the likes of Ozzfest. Incubus teamed up with Pearl Jam producer Brendan O Brien for their sixth studio album ‘A Crow Left Of The Murder’, which reached gold status on the strength of the #1 hit "Megalomanic. 2006 saw Incubus realize the ultimate dream of peaking #1 on the US charts with ‘Light Grenades’. Five years after the release of ‘Light Grenades’, Incubus felt a collective itch to create again. ‘If Not Now, When’ is an unabashed, romantic, lush, sonic love letter to the world, with tracks like 'Promises, Promises' and 'Friends & Lovers' revealing new levels of elegance, space, and psychedelia in the band's ever-evolving sound.
This creative quintet proves that good things come to those who wait, and with a new album in the works, fans can expect another artistic creation inspired by beauty, destruction and many of life’s weird and wonderful experiences. Lead singer Brandon Boyd sums off the band’s journey to success in poetic fashion: “So, if success is a drug, then Incubus is a functioning addict. I know how trite it sounds to be commenting on our own success but I see our addiction as a collective one. You have enabled us thus far and what we are creating in the process will be worthy of conversation for a long time to come. When I say 'WE' I mean you and I. All of us. This is, after all, a conversation that started in the early 90's and has continued until today. A stroll along a winding path through many landscapes and over much terrain. Yes, our bones ache, our dogs are barkin', our shoes have holes in them, and we don't look as good with our shirts off anymore. But that doesn't mean we won't keep walking! And conversing along the way.”Returning to Singapore since their first show in 2008, don’t miss a rockin' performance by Incubus on March 9 2015 at The Coliseum™!
Incubus is Brandon Boyd (lead vocals), Mike Einziger (Lead guitar), José Pasillas II (drums), Chris Kilmore (keyboards) and Ben Kenney (bass guitar)
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
Follow us on social media for latest concert updates!
7:30 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
- The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa
Presale SOLD OUT $88.00 Standard SOLD OUT $108.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269 Singapore
Upsurge Productions4,301 Followers